Subject: Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which Hycesiam S.r.l. (tax code and VAT number 03617220839), with registered office in Lipari (ME), via San Pietro, sn – 98055 Panarea.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Hycesiam S.r.l. (tax code and VAT number 03617220839), with registered office in Lipari (ME), via San Pietro, sn – 98055 Panarea. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Data Protection Officer (DPO).
The Data Controller has not made use of the appointment of a data protection officer (DPO).
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide are necessary for the obligations required by law and for the execution of the aforementioned contract.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Articles 33-36 of the Code) on security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679 We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Communication and dissemination scope
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of obligations. of law.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to member states of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, and based on the information and preferences you provided in the contractual phase, you could give the data controller data that can be qualified as “particular categories of personal data”, that is, data that reveal “the racial or ethnic origin, the political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person “. These categories of data may be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
The Data Controller does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- a) ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- c) obtain the rectification and cancellation of data;
- d) obtain the limitation of the processing;
- e) obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent by registered letter with return receipt. Hycesiam S.r.l. – Lipari (ME), via San Pietro, sn – 98055 Panarea, or to the certified e-mail address (PEC) email@example.com.